Material: 100% Nylon
Pattern: Raw White
Feature: High Tenacity
Model Number: 18CMX30PCS
Brand Name: Simthread
- Nets for Rug Hooking Strips
- Includes: 30 Thread Nets, each net 18CM Long
- Can be cut, accommodate shorter spools No unraveling.
- Expands to accommodate even the largest thread spools
- Keep rolled up items from unrolling
- Thread Spool/cone socks, Keeps threads in check
You can use this 18cm nets when you use 5000 meters threads.
Thread nets are used for two main purposes -
to avoid thread looping while you are embroidering,
AND to stop thread from unwinding when it's not being used.
In both cases, thread nets solve the problem easily and effectively. If you are using metallic thread, thread nets are a must.
You probably won't be able to embroider normally without them. Can be cut. No unraveling.
30 PIECES Thread Nets, each net is approx. 18cm long.
- Fit all sizes of thread spools/cones from 4000yards to 7000yards. Keep all your threads organized and neat.
- Multiple Uses: Suitable for all home embroidery, sewing, serger, quilting machines thread spools or cones. No more sorting through an entangled mess of threads as the spool has unravelled itself and the threads have gotten mixed up. Also good for Rug Hooking Strips.
- Perfect Experience: ThreadNanny thread net regains its shape after being streched, they can be used repeatedly. Competitor thread nets do not regain their original shape.
- Durable : 100% Nylon. These are best quality, very soft and strechable yet sturdy and durable. Can be cut to desired length for any usage. Will not rot or smell.
- Simple to Use: Thread Nets are a much cheaper alternative to the more expensive spool huggers or spool savers. Just cut the thread net to the desired size based on the spool size and put it on the spool like a Spool Sock.