Add a rainbow of color to your decorative stitching thread collection with our 80 most popular Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread. The classic thread choice for sewing beautiful decorative stitches and free motion machine embroidery.
- ★★★★★HIGH COMPATIBILITY+ WIDELY USED- Suitable for various household and commercial Polyester Embroidery Thread Machines, e.g, Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Bernina and so many famous machines. Not only is ShinyStitch Thread beloved by embroiderers, it is also a hit among quilters and fashion DIY. Happy sewing and Embroidery your own colorful life!
- ★★★★★ SET OF 82 SPOOLS - ShinyStitch brings you a sets of 82 Polyester EmbroideryThread Spools which comes in beautiful colors to embellish and brighten up any of your projects. After you purchase our products, you can contact our customer service to send you a color conversion table of electronic files. The color table matches your design files, and conversion tables for famous brands like Madeira is also available.
- ★★★★★HIGH STRENGTH+BREAK RESISTANCE- Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread is made of 100% Trilobal Polyester Yarn. Trilobal polyester threaded to give a desirable shine and adds durability. Threads have no breakage, shredding or splitting. This 2nd generation technology brings higher tenacity, higher sheen, more vivid colors.
- ★★★★★RESISTANCE COLOR FADING- Not only strength is important but the color fastness must be outstanding. Brand Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors in daily use no matter laundering, bleaching, rubbing, washing, perspiration, etc.
- ★★★★★PERFECT WEIGHT & LENGTH- Each spool has 40 WT and 500M(550Y) length, which makes these spools of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread ideal of all sorts of your embroidery projects.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.