- Great cotton thread for sewists, quilters and embroiderers. 12 Basic Colors, 550 yards each roll. 12 Popular Jean and Neutral colors for daily usage. Welcome to choose Simthread Cotton Sewing Thread in other colors. Customers love them and want to buy more when they run out of their favorite colors. Please send us a message when you need more in the future. We are happy to help
- 100% long-staple mercerized cotton for a stronger, more lustrous finish, mercerized processing which produces a smoother thread with less lint. Thread size is in 30wt, that’s also called 50WT 3 plies, Tex 35. Recommend needle size 80/12, to prevent it shreds and working on the machine smoothly
- We supply these cotton threads' raw materials to Germany, 100% Quality Guarantee. How to know it is made of cotton? You can use a lighter to burn some of the thread, then you will find that it burns to ashes, that’s to say it is natural cotton
- Tips for using this new Simthread 30wt mercerized cotton thread: 1), this is a 30WT thread that is thicker than normal 40WT sewing or embroidery thread, we recommend use needles with large eyes (≥80/12) to prevent stripping in hand/machine sewing. 2), the cotton threads do not stretch a great deal like polyester or nylon threads, please slow down the stitching speed when you have a breaking problem
- Environment Friendly for common sewing for baby clothes etc fits standard sewing machine spindles, this cotton thread set can be used as quilting threads, cotton embroidery threads, free motion quilting thread, piecing thread, applique thread, etc
Love this thread…. Is top quality, smooth, not furry knobbly etc. would love to have it in more colours too. Gives a beautiful well formed stitch when piecing and quilting. Thankyou Simthread fir a great product.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.