I received the threads with delay, I guess because of the delivery company.
Another issue is with the glow threads which are not glowing in the dark at all.
- THEY NEED SUNLIGHT OR LIGHT POWER- Please put the glow in the dark embroidery machine thread in the sunshine for about 20 minutes or use your light power to "charge "it(just shine it). Then take them to the all dark place. Then you will see something surprise.
- GLOWING LASTS FOR OVER 3 HOURS- After the light power charging,the glow in the dark machine embroidery thread will keep glow in the dark for over 3 hours. It will glow hardly again after light "charging".
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL- We Simthread use all Eco-friendly material to produce. You can embroider it in your bags,clothes,pillows...Do not worry about it. It could never hurt your skin nor your health.
- 5 MOST POPULAR COLORS PACK- There are 5 different colors in this set. Pink,blue,yellow,white and green. Each spool has 1000 yards. The thickness of the glow in the dark thread is about 150D. A little bit thicker than normal polyester thread(120D). There are some thread nets inside the pack as gifts.
- WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP- According to our test,we found that it will be better to use #14 needle to work when you use our glow in the dark embroidery machine thread. Normally we use #9 or #11 needles to work when we are using polyester thread. But we'd better change a larger size needle when use this glow thread. Or the thread may get a break during its work. Anyway,we will always do you a favor whenever you get a problem and contact us.