- ★ Simthread Cut Away Stabilizer - Thanks to its semitransparent and soft texture, no show mesh stabilizer sheet is a good choice for light-colored and soft woven fabric
- ★ Embroidery Stabilizer Specification - 8" x 8", 100pcs precut sheets each pack, fits 4" x 4" and 6" x 6" hoops.
- ★ 100% Nylon Material - The invisible embroidery stabilizer backing is made of strong nylon spun polymesh material that provides permanent stable backing for embroidery projects, and helps the stabilizer withstand repeated washing and wearing.
- ★ Safe and Soft on Skin - The stabilizer sheet is acid-free and lead-free; the soft-spun polymesh material protects your skin from rubbing on the rough thread parts at the back of an embroidery design. No more irritable and uncomfortable feeling when wearing an embroidered shirt!
- ★ How to Use - Hoop the no-show mesh embroidery stabilizer together with the fabric, then stitch; cut away and clean the stabilizer around the stitches after finishing your project. And also, it can be used to embroider patches by hooping only two cross layers of the stabilizer together with no fabric.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.