Simthread Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer Backing - 12" x 20M
The importing tariff and taxes are not included in the price and they are to be borne by the buyer if any.
- ★ Simthread Tear Away Stabilizer - As a layer of cotton-padded paper on the embroidered back, it stabilizes the stitching for the anti-slip effect. It provides adequate stability for embroidery projects, while it can be torn away and removed easily.
- ★ Embroidery Stabilizer Specification - 12" x 20M, comes in a roll-type packaging which makes it easy for you to cut sheets depending on your requirements.
- ★ Environment-friendly Recycle-cotton as Material - acid and lead-free! No worries even the tear away embroidery stabilizer is used on your skin-touch clothes.
- ★ Broad Applications - Non-woven embroidery backing can be used on woven material fabric, jacket or denim; Great for computerized embroidery backing, shoes and cap interlining.
- ★ How to Use - Cut the tear away embroidery stabilizer into size as you want, hoop it together with the fabric, then stitch; tear away and clean the stabilizer around the stitches after finishing your project. Medium weight 1.8 oz (50 Grams) for light to medium stitch density; for much denser designs, you can use two or more layers.