- Simthread thick Transparent film Water-soluble topping embroidery Stabilizer as a fusible topping. Thickness 90um, width in 30cm, and length in 10 yards, in Transparent
- This thick Water Soluble Topping is needed when embroidering FSL (free standing lace), or when you want to machine embroider on heavy-weight fabric that has a tendency for "swallowing" stitches. This includes fabric types with high "hair" or loose weave, like these ones: Artificial fur, Terry cloth, Velvet, Corduroy, Loose knits, etc
- This water-soluble topping film will prevent the stitches from sinking into the fabric. You will be amazed to compare "with" and "without" stitch outs. "With" can be a gorgeous design, and "without" - bad or totally ruined piece of embroidery
- How To Use: Just place one layer over the main fabric (no need to hoop the topping). Then embroider. Or hoop it and embroider it directly with FSL design. When finished, remove the large edges of the film, and wash away the rest under the tap, using room temperature or warm water. This lightweight film easily removes with mist or water. No need to soak
- Notes: DON'T MAKE IT TOUCH ANY WATER BEFORE YOU USE THEM!!!!! Keep the roll in the protection bag when in a humid environment (Air humidity 60%+)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.